John Fraysier is the owner of CastleGuard Pest Management.
You’ve likely been drawn to our website either because you are purchasing a home and want to know what pests live there, or you have been there a while and something else has moved in! People that have used us for one service often call us later for the other.
When you’ve found somebody you can trust, that’s how it works.
Here are the Top Five reasons to choose CastleGuard Pest Management:
- Experience – John Fraysier has been involved in Pest Management Services since 1990. There’s not much he hasn’t seen when it comes to pests in Western NY. Experience is key, from finding Termites in an inspection, to getting Carpenter Ants out of a house.
- Guaranteed Services – CastleGuard guarantees all services that are provided. If pests come back, so do we. We have built our reputation on standing behind our promises.
- Convenience – Digital Pest Inspection reports are easy to read and easy to share in the negotiation process. Email has taken the phone tag out of scheduling. We even send email reminders for service!
- Thoroughness – Whether it be for a Pest Inspection or Pest Management Service, we take the time to do the job right.
- Trust – When it comes to your home and family, you want the best. You can count on us.
****You can see John on EWTN (Catholic Cable Television) in a one hour interview on the Journey Home program. John recounts his spritual pilgrimmage from his early days in the American Baptist Church, to serving on staff with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, and his eventual reception into the Catholic Church in 1992. The program aired on November 14, 2011. Watch the archived program at: EWTN